Principais interesses científicos na área das Nanociências e Nanotecnologias.
- P. Barquinha, R. Martins, L. Pereira, and E. Fortunato, Transparent oxide electronics: from materials to devices. West Sussex: Wiley, 2012
- P. Barquinha, R. Martins, and E. Fortunato, "N-type Oxide Semiconductor Thin-Film Transistors," in Advances in GaN and ZnO-based Thin Film, Bulk and Nanostructured Materials and Devices. vol. 156, S. J. Pearton, Ed., ed New York: Springer, 2011, pp. 435-476
- P. G. Bahubalindruni, V. G. Tavares, P. Barquinha, C. Duarte, P. G. de Oliveira, R. Martins, and E. Fortunato, "Transparent Current Mirrors With a-GIZO TFTs: Neural Modeling, Simulation and Fabrication," Journal of Display Technology, vol. 9, pp. 1001-1006, 2013
- E. Fortunato, P. Barquinha, and R. Martins, "Oxide Semiconductor Thin-Film Transistors: A Review of Recent Advances," Advanced Materials, vol. 24, pp. 2945-2986, Jun 2012
- R. Martins, A. Nathan, R. Barros, L. Pereira, P. Barquinha, N. Correia, R. Costa, A. Ahnood, I. Ferreira, and E. Fortunato, "Complementary metal oxide semiconductor technology with and on paper," Advanced materials, vol. 23, pp. 4491-6, 2011